Home Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Business Phone #:
>> Please Retype Email Address:
Alt./ Business Email Address:
(1) - Why do you want a new puppy/dog?
(2) - What breed of dog are you interested in?
(3) - Have you ever owned this breed before?
(4) - What gender of puppy do you prefer?
(5) - What color puppy do you prefer?
(6) - Do you plan on breeding this puppy?
(7) - Have you thought of the responsibility of owning a new
puppy? For instance: medical expenses, bedding, toys, food, clothing, etc.?
(Yorkies, Poodles and Yorkiepoos only have one coat of fur and can become
chilled requiring them to wear a doggie sweater or jacket when going outside
in cold weather:)
(8) - Do you have adequate room for the puppy? (Toy dogs will
usually do well in an apartment or a house.)
(9) - How many people besides yourself will be living in the
home with the puppy?
(10) - Do you have small children in the home? (A toy dog
is not recommended for a family with children under 5 and NEVER leave your
puppy unsupervised with a small child).
(11) - If you do have children, are you willing to educate
them on the proper handling of a dog? How would you go about doing this?
(12) - How much time a day do you plan on spending with your
(13) - Do you work outside of the home full-time? If yes,
will you come home for lunch to walk/feed/visit the puppy? If you can't
do this do you have someone who will?
(14) - Are you willing to drive to pick up your new puppy
or would you need him/her shipped?
(15) - What type of personality would you like for your new
puppy to have?
(16) - Do you have any other animals in your home? If yes,
(17) - If you have any additional comments put them here:
Thanks for taking the time to fill out our questionnaire.
Our puppies are like our children and we want to make sure that we find
the most suitable homes for them. Please be aware that our puppies are sold
with a spay/neuter contract unless other arrangements have been made in